CDGE App Terms and Conditions
- The Customer agrees that these Terms and Conditions shall apply when the Customer contacts ComfortDelGro Engineering through the CDGE App or otherwise to book and/or utilise its services.
- The Customer shall not hold ComfortDelGro Engineering liable for the use of location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make an appointment. The location-based information will be used to facilitate location-based promotions and improve the accessibility of the nearest workshop for the customer.
- In addition, ComfortDelGro Engineering may use your Personal Data for the purposes of communicating or marketing promotions, products or services of ComfortDelGro Engineering and/or its business partners. We may communicate marketing materials and transactional messages to you by the following ways: telephone call, Short Message Service (SMS), push notification via the CDGE App, post, and by electronic mail (e-mail).
- ComfortDelGro Engineering makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of its services or the CDGE App. ComfortDelGro Engineering does not represent or warrant that (a) the use of the service and/or the CDGE App will be secured, timely, uninterrupted or error-free, or are free of viruses or other harmful components. The service is provided strictly on an “as is” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights, are hereby excluded and disclaimed. ComfortDelGro Engineering shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, loss of use, lost profits, lost data, lost business, lost goodwill, lost contracts or lost opportunity and/or personal injury or property damage, arising from, related to or otherwise in connection with use of the CDGE App, whether in contact, tort or otherwise, to the extent permitted under law.
- ComfortDelGro Engineering shall be entitled to add too, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions at ComfortDelGro Engineering’s website or the CDGE App or on the date that ComfortDelGro Engineering may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. A person or entity who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act Cap. 53B to enforce any terms hereof.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
i. “ComfortDelGro Engineering” means ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd collectively and to the extent the services are provided by a registered employee of ComfortDelGro Engineering, the term shall include such registered employee with respect to the service.
ii. “Customer” means a person who is a customer of ComfortDelGro Engineering who contacts ComfortDelGro Engineering to use its services.
iii. “Services” means ComfortDelGro Engineering appointment booking, quotation service and other automotive-related services as may be determined by ComfortDelGro Engineering from time to time, including without limitation, the CDGE App.
iv. Word importing the singular number includes the plural number and vice versa and words importing the masculine gender includes the feminine and neuter gender and references to any gender include any other gender.
If you have any queries, feedback or complaints regarding any Platform, you may contact us by email at [email protected].
Last Updated 24th November 2023