Automotive Technician (Career Conversion Programme)
We are looking for automotive technicians to join one of Singapore’s biggest transport company and see how we transform from manual-hybrid-EV technology.
In collaboration with Workforce Singapore, we are inviting mid-career candidates who possess qualifications^ in Automotive, Electrical or Mechatronics related fields to join us through the Career Conversion Programme for Automotive Technicians be trained with a structured On-the-Job Training programme in ComfortDelGro Engineering!
Come join us to enjoy the following:
- 14-21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Staff discounts
- Flexi benefits up to $500
- AWS & Variable Bonus
- Sign-on bonus up to $2500*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Automotive Technician — Senior Automotive Technician–Automotive Forman–Automotive Supervisor
- Carry out maintenance services and general repairs of taxis.
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and rectifying vehicular defects.
- Conduct diagnostic check, troubleshooting, automatic transmission and engine overhaul.
- Assist and perform other duties when assigned by reporting superior.
- Certificate (including Nitec) in Automotive, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of efficiency.
- Familiar with automotive parts will be an added advantage.
- Able to commence work immediately will be an added advantage.
About Career Conversion Programmes (CCPs)
Career Conversion Programmes (CCPs) are conversion programmes targeted at mid-career individuals, to undergo skills conversion and move into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression. For more information, please visit https://go.gov.sg/automotive-technicians.
^Graduated or completed National Service for at least 2 years.
Send your resume to [email protected].